- Steel construction frame, fabricated from rolled steel plates with suitable cross ribbings. This reduces vibration under heavy load.
- Crank shaft is made of special alloy steel machined to closed accuracy and fitted in bronze bushes for smooth working, longer life and accuracy. The gears are steel fabricated.
- The high grade C.I. flywheel stores and releases sufficient power for pressing operation.
- The heavy duty table and ram are also made of high grade C.I. They are perfectly aligned to obtain high precision pressing output.
- The lubrication system allows smooth sliding surfaces and moving parts to increase the lifespan of the machine
Specifications: (In mm unless specified otherwise)
|Stroke Adjustment (Min/Max)||4-50||4-60||4-75||4-100||6-110|
|No. of Stroke/Minute||70||65||50||45||40|
|Bed Clamping Face (L x W)||455 x 305||500 x 350||610 x 400||700 x 500||810 x 560|
|Max. Distance from Bed to Ram||230||250||280||330||380|
|Opening in the Bed||80||90||100||125||150|
|Fly Wheel Diameter||500||610||685||810||860|
|Floor to Top of Bed||785||800||800||900||900|
|Main Motor||1.5 kW||2.2 kW||3.7 kW||5.5 kW||7.5 kW|
Accuracy: As per IS Standard 8711
- Cutting, Bending, Punching, Embossing